Do you have a competition format that you would like to share?
Does the competition format:
- Engage new participants to play competition?
- Retains players in the sport?
- Involves a group of players?
- Fills courts at you club / tennis facility
- Can be played with any age or ability?
- Is most importantly sociable and fun?
Would you like to share your competition format?
The Tennis Play and Stay campaign is very much a forum for National Federations and tennis coaches around the world to share best practice and help increase the numbers of people being introduced to tennis. Competition is an important part of this and providing suggestions to support the development of player's is a valuable tool.
If you are aware of any new or different competition formats that you would like to share, please contact us.